This was the final product of our Stop Motion Project. The three characters in the video were the ones that we drew and 3D printed. The backgrounds were the ones we made and printed from Photoshop. We filmed the video by moving and taking pictures of our characters frame by frame. Once we had filmed it, we exported it to Photoshop so that we could add some animation to the waves and bird. Then, in iMovie, we added some sound tracks and credits, and we recorder our voices for the characters. The final product came out pretty good, and we didn't have any problems with it.
Today we started on our stop motion animation project. Our first step was choosing characters and a plot. The three characters we chose were a dinosaur, a monster, and a landshark (who couldn't swim). We decided that the story would be that the three characters would go to a beach, and the dinosaur and monster would help the landshark swim. Two of us drew the characters to be downloaded and 3D printed. The other one of us drew the backgrounds through Photoshop. The next steps will be filming the frames for our stop motion video.