I loved being here at the camp because we did really fun stuff like we went to the library to see how the 3-D printer works and then we also went to another place where they have 3-D prints of things and have really big 3-D printers for big things. I also liked how we got to print our own things from the 3-D printer at the library using Tinkercad and Google sketch up. I hope that we get to have a 3-D printer at school sometime soon. :)
The design I found is a stable sphere, has a hole at the top to put things in, is blue, and has a great base.
One thing I would change about this design is make the hole a little bigger so you can put more things in the middle of the circle.
This design I choose has two holes, has a stable base, look strong enough to hold something, is yellow and green, and looks like a lego piece.
One thing I would change about this design is I would make the two holes taller so that it can grip something in place better.
This design I choose has a good base, has handles, is yellow, and have usable sections to hold your things. :)
One thing I would change about this is the color of the bin.
In Tinkercad I make a 3-D sculpture of a pink pig. It was kind of hard to do because you had to adjust the length, width, and height and fit the figures on the sphere/the pigs face. But at the end it turned out to be AWESOME!
This is a picture of a stapler. I reproduced it to be a Ant Elevator. The spring is where the ants go up which is also the elevator. But the ants have to be careful because if they put to much pressure on the "Elevator" it will snap and there will be no more ants.
Task 2: Me and my group invented a new and improved light flicker. I think that me and my group worked well together but I think that we should make the invention a little smaller so that it can fit in the 3-D printer.